PDM2EXCEL is a simple yet powerful PDM task add-in that lets you export your PDM BOMs as an xlsx spreadsheet to a location outside or inside your vault. It works with SOLIDWORKS® PDM Professional 2017 or newer.
Demos and Q/A: book one here (Please only use this if you have questions that cannot be answered by information in this page).
- Export your PDM Bill of Materials to a location in and outside your vault.
- You do not need Microsoft Office to be installed on your computer.
- Format the exported filename like you would in the Print task. You can use configuration names, variables in the filename.
- Export all and/or specific configuration.
- Ignore the @ configuration.
- Specify which BOM layout to use from.
- Include the top-level assembly in the final BOM.
- NEW- Export thumbnails as part of the xlsx.
- NEW- Export large thumbnails to a pre-defined location.
- Unlimited number of tasks.
All features overview:
Installing PDM2Excel and consuming your license
Setting your first BOM export task with PDM2Excel
Demo run of PDM2Excel
PDMExcel V2 – Changes overview