Website Blue Byte Systems, Inc.
We’re is looking to hire a full-time contractor C#.NET WPF Software Developer who will participate in the full development cycle of our new products, as well as other exciting development projects that arise. The perfect candidate will be an experienced WPF MVVM developer.
This person must have an excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
- Prepare quality detailed systems designs of assigned components of the products in accordance with the functionality specified in the Specification Documents produced.
- Architect and develop medium to large scale applications in .Net technologies.
- Responsible for the assigned component’s delivery schedule, implementation, development testing, defect investigation and resolution.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
- Other duties as required.
What you have:
- Engineer’s diploma in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience as a WPF developer.
- Experience with the following areas: Multi-threading, Linq, XML parsing, WPF styles, Visual Group Manager, Converters, Binding.
- Experience with with MVVM pattern including Prism, Mvvm.Light.
- ASP.NET MVC skills good to have but not required.
- Source control with git.
- Must have experience with design patterns and best code pratices.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query programming.
- Experience using .NET diagnostic tools to investigate and profile .NET applications.
Would be nice if you had:
- Agile project development experience is an asset
- Experience with VB.NET is an asset.
- Experience with COM APIs such as SOLIDWORKS API and PDM API.
- Experience with licensing solutions.
This role is remote indefinitely.
To apply for this job please visit mailto.